These grant writing tips and resources may provide useful ideas and guidance on how to write your grant application.
- Circle of 10 Web Site
Circle of 10, a nonprofit organization, offers grant-writing and research seminars and services.
- Texas A&M International University — Grant Writing
Grant writing resources links compiled by the Texas A&M International University Office of Research and Sponsored Projects.
- Central Okanagan Foundation — Grant Writing: Tips for Success
Cheryl Miller, Grants Manager, Central Okanagan Foundation.
- PLOS Computational Biology — Ten Simple Rules for Getting Grants
Concise and helpful information from Philip E. Bourne, professor in the Department of Pharmacology at the University of California San Diego, and Leo M. Chalupa, professor and chair in the Section of Neurobiology, Physiology, and Behavior, University of California Davis, California.
- National Education Association — Write a Grant
Grant-writing tips from teachers who have written successful grant proposals.
- AUCD Publications Web Page — Grant Writing and Grant Management Tool Kit for Self-Advocates
The Association of University Centers on Disabilities developed the Grant Writing and Grant Management Tool Kit in pdf for self-advocates to help self-advocacy organizations apply for grants.