Each year, TCDD is required to submit to the Administration on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities a program performance report that summarizes activities and accomplishments achieved while implementing the approved State Plan. The report includes results of consumer satisfaction and stakeholder surveys, as well as other specific measures required by AIDD. In addition, TCDD develops a summarized version of the report, which describes key accomplishments and outcomes.
TCDD Fiscal Year 2014 Annual Report
The Annual Report for Fiscal Year 2014 highlights projects and activities funded that made it easier for people with disabilities to be fully included in their local communities.
Previous Annual Reports
- 2013 English (PDF, 2 MB) | 2013 Spanish (PDF, 3 MB)
- 2012 English (PDF, 3 MB) | 2012 Spanish (PDF, 3 MB)
- 2011 English (PDF, 3 MB) | 2011 Spanish (PDF, 3MB)
- 2010 English (PDF, 1 MB) | 2010 Spanish (PDF, 1MB)
- 2009 English (PDF, 3 MB) | 2009 Spanish (PDF, 3 MB)
- 2008 English (PDF, 1 MB) | 2008 Spanish (PDF, 2 MB)
- 2007 English (PDF, 1 MB) | 2007 Spanish
- 2005 English (PDF, 4 MB) | 2005 Spanish (PDF, 6 MB)
Note: No annual report was published in 2006.